About Faith Tours and the Israel TourFind out all there is to know about the Holy Land.
Shalom to all our fellow Israel tour family. As we reflect back on all the previous tours that God has allowed us to lead, I am sure you will agree that the tours have not only been a good holiday, but a continuation of what God is doing in the hearts of those who have been on the tour. Experiencing the Holy Land first-hand has brought them into a deeper and more meaningful relationship with God and His chosen Nation.
Faith Tours is proud to present this exciting opportunity to tour the Holy Land! Our desire is to provide a memorable experience that will allow you to read the Bible in a whole new way. By tracing the footsteps of Christ, you will witness first-hand the places from accounts in the Bible that will re-focus your understanding and places in context that which you have read and heard about. You will be able to explore historical and Biblical sites that will also bring a richness of history and destiny of the nation of Israel. We believe you will go away having had a time of forging new friendships and making fond memories to enrich your life in relationship and understanding.
discover the true beauty of the holy land of israel
Faith Tours is proud to present this exciting opportunity to tour the Holy Land!
- Visit the places where Jesus and His disciples walked and talked.
- Swim and float in the Dead Sea.
- Taste a Shabat meal with the Hydes.
- Enjoy a Camel Experience at the Genesis Land.
- Experience baptism in the Jordan River.
- Enjoy excellent accommodation, fine dining and air-conditioned buses.
- Visit places such as Garden of Gethsemane, City of David, Garden Tomb and many more!
This tour gives you enough time to get your finances in order and prepare yourself to discover the true beauty of the Holy Land in 2017.
- Flight from Johannesburg to Tel-Aviv including return
- Excellent 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation
- Seven full days of guided touring
- Transportation in air-conditioned luxury buses
- Breakfast and Dinner Buffets
- Airport taxes/fuel (based on $/R exchange) * Terms and conditions apply
- Double room sharing basis
- Tips to driver, guide, and hotel/restaurant staff (estimated $65 to be paid directly to tour co-ordinator in Israel)
- Visas (SA citizens do not require)
- Lunches and extra drinks (budget $12-15 per day)
- Personal expenses (for shopping day)
- Travel & Medical Insurance